You are about to learn one of my favorite link building tips for blogs, it drives relevant traffic and builds links from topic authority places, you can’t beat it!
If you are not using Comment Kahuna or do not know what it even is, and you have a blog in which you have been building back links for, then this post is perfect for you.
- Get ready, this strategy is straight out of my personal playbook!
What is Comment Kahuna?
Comment Kahuna is a program that one can create profiles that contain information related to commenting, such as commenter name, commenter e-mail, commenter website, and there is a slot where you can write a sample comment.
- After, you have created a profile, you can select it and search for blogs by keywords.
- The program will return a list of blogs and blog posts related to the query keyword, assorted from highest PageRank pages to lowest PageRank pages.
- It will do it’s best to return only DoFollow blogs, if you select the option.
- There is also another option, when you first search for a keyword, where you can select the type of blog site it is. Blog types include; Typepad, WordPress, Drupal, Comment Luv, and more.
- Nothing, 100% free! Well, except for your e-mail address, which must be activated before use.
What does it cost?
Where can I download it?
Okay, that ends the introduction and basic information related to Comment Kahuna, now let’s discuss how one can use it to generate highly relevant anchor text rich back links to internal pages, as well as the homepage.
Let’s face it, most likely your website has been building enough links to the homepage.
- Most webmasters do not build enough deep links; To pages, posts, products, etc. that are typically not linked to in the website navigation.
The Link Building Strategy:
Now, I will show you my one of my favorite link building strategies for blogs.
- Okay, so what you do first is to create a blog post worth linking to, do not throw up a bunch of crap, because the page will be visited by the webmaster of the site you are commenting on and he will do a quality and spam check.
- Then, open Comment Kahuna, select profile, search for blogs using the Comment Luv plugin, and then navigate to the first site on the list, by pushing post comments now.
Notes About the Program:
- The Comment Luv plugin will display the homepage of the commenter and the last blog post, if there is a findable blog feed at the site entered as homepage.
- Also, occasionally when you post comment the plugin will not display the latest blog post, that is simply a technical malfunction, which could be many things causing it.
- The worst thing one can do is to use this program in a spam manner, do not abuse the program and the website’s being used.
- If you do spam people, they will report your website and the spam filters accross the web, will stop allowing comments from your website.
- It will be completely black listed and the only websites you will be able to comment on will be sites that are not using a spam filter, just about every WordPress blog uses them so be careful.
- When writing a comment, first read the post and think of a few things that might contribute to the topic or discussion going on from other comments.
- Look at some of the other comments and try to notice the webmaster’s standard, for accepting comments.
How to Write Acceptable Comments:
- The webmaster comment standards are most likely low and easy to get accepted, if the other comments are short, useless, and things like; Great post, thanks.
- Typically, if you see that all of the comments are really long and technical, then the webmaster is most likely only going to accept really good comments that provide true value.
Here is a good measurement system for getting comments accepted;
Typically, I like to publish a post and use Comment Kahuna to build 5-10 back links, with at least 3 of them being rel=dofollow. Then, I will move onto the next post and repeat the process.
Do not go overboard doing this, it could hurt more than it helps, but executing the strategy in the manner described above can be extremely effective.
- In the end, you will have a blog full of authoritative content, increase in PR throughout the entire website, extra click through traffic, higher rankings for all posts, and the experience to repeat, which can be sold as marketing services to companies and individuals.
- This type of thing is perfect for people who have employee’s in foreign countries, working for low wages. Then, one could really make some money.
- If you have not used this program and are link building currently, I highly recommend that you try the program now and refer to this guide.
- After you have used this strategy, I know you will use it over and over again.
Thinking about trying Comment Kahuna?
Did you learn anything?
- If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this, post your question below and I will help you out. Anyways, I hope that I taught you something.
Feedback Is Appreciated and Highly Recommended:
Latest posts by Whitney M. Segura (see all)
- High Quality Pre-Written Content for Sale, Articles and eBooks - May 7, 2016
- Amazon FBA Seller Services Company - April 3, 2016
- 2015 Updates and News - February 20, 2015