WordPress is certainly one of the most popular personal and business blogging platforms across the entire world!
Even more than that, WordPress is one of the single most popular website platforms, and CMS platforms, otherwise known as content management systems. This free tool can be tailored to your own needs, and can help you get things done quickly, easily and effectively. Check out a few of the great ways that you can help to optimize your business with WordPress.
Trust me, I have built many different websites, through manual hand coding, through paid content management systems, and through many free open source platforms like WordPress, but nothing out there compares to the possibilities WordPress offers at no cost. You are dumb not to be using it. The best part is that once you have a little experience under your belt, you will be able to churn out ultimate websites with tons of features not possible before.
One of the foremost benefits with the WordPress platform is that it’s perfectly suited for the individual with little to no web experience.
- You don’t need to know any special programming or coding languages, and you don’t need to edit anything behind the scenes.
- You use a simple, Microsoft Word style text and media input area, with other easy to work with buttons and tools.
- Then, if you have a bit of experience, you can still tweak the code to your exact specifications.
- But if you don’t want to, you won’t have to, and you can get amazing results as is.
Another huge benefit with WordPress is that it’s very SEO friendly, which means that it will be easy to get ranked in the search engines.
- Every time you publish a new post or page, the search engines will be pinged about it, alerting them to crawl your site.
- You can also easily dictate your page names, including the keywords of your choice, page descriptions and more.
- You will also be able to instantly hook up with an RSS feed, to help get more distribution of your material and reach out to the individuals who prefer that medium.
What many people love about WordPress is how versatile and capable it truly is.
- You can integrate all kinds of media into your website, or you can just run a basic, classic blog.
- You can create effective e-commerce stores, magazine style websites or anything else.
- With a few clicks of a button, you’ll be able to change your site and customize it to suit your own needs perfectly.
- No more hassle and no more restrictions, it’s all just ample opportunity for you to do whatever you’d like.
Last but certainly not least is the fact that WordPress is entirely free.
- The system itself is free, and you can find a huge range of free themes, looks, add-on plugins and code snippets and more.
- This can save you potentially thousands of dollars from web designers.
- Plus, since you can manage it yourself quickly and efficiently, you won’t have to hire that out either, saving yourself even more money both immediately and in the long run.
So as you can see, WordPress can be an incredibly valuable tool for your business!
Whether you want to start a website from scratch or you want to improve the one you’re currently working with, you can use WordPress to get the job done. It’s free, it helps you in the search engines, it doesn’t require you to know any coding and much more, making it one of the single best tools you can add into your arsenal for online success.